Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus-window does not get re-actived

Soeren Sonnenburg <sonnenburg informatik hu-berlin de> wrote:
> So can you or someone else reproduce this with sawfish (I'd like to make
> sure that this is not a configuration problem before filing a bug) ?

Yes, I can also see this.  And also only with Nautilus and not with other
applications (like, say, Mozilla).

A precondition for this behaviour seems to be that the second window
(which may also be an up-popping message of gabber btw.) is opened
somewhere beside the current current location of the mouse-cursor.  If the
window opens somewhere under the cursor, then closing it refocuses the
other just fine!

Regards,
Lars

--
[ Lars Weber ]------< me @ lars.in-berlin.de >----[ GPG-ID: 1383B42E ]
+++ fingerprint: 44B1 1D23 DD53 E6B2 4AAB 4C36 0323 9141 1383 B42E +++