[Nautilus-list] nautilus-window does not get re-actived

hi...

I am trying to use nautilus via keyboard only. When I press <return> on
some file, the corresponding viewer gets executed.

However closing the viewer does not activate the nautilus window again.
It seems as if no other window is activated so I think it is the desktop
that is active :-?

This is a pretty bad behaviour since it renders nautilus usage via
keyboard unusable.

I am using sawfish as wm, but never experienced this before with other
apps, e.g. opening two xterms + closing one leaves me with the other
one.

Soeren.