Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-Mozilla proposal

Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com> said:

To be fair, the nautilus-mozilla package is really small because it is so
feature incomplete. I would hardly call the feature completeness of galeon
bloat, especially if galeon developers can make galeon-view installable
without the whole galeon shell (that would be rad).

dave