Re: [Nautilus-list] Possible patch for bug #73368

Il mar, 2002-03-05 alle 18:24, Jens Finke ha scritto:
> bug #73368 says that opening an image with a '!' character in the filename
> doesn't work with Eye of Gnome. Well, it seems to me that this is more a
> general nautilus bug, because it uses such an URI directly as vfs:
> moniker, when trying to obtain a BonoboStream object for it:
>
> moniker_str = g_strconcat ("vfs:", uri, NULL);
> stream = bonobo_get_object (moniker_str, "IDL:Bonobo/Stream:1.0",
>                             &ev);
>
> Since '!' is used as delimiter for moniker attributes this isn't going to
> work.

  I'm still having problems with the "!" character. But now when it is
being used in a FTP password. Don't know if the problem is related to
#73368. Should this be reopened or should I open a new bug?

  (I'm using latest CVS version)

--
  -- Michele - www.micampe.it

The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the
world ugly and bad.
        -- Friedrich Nietzsche