[Nautilus-list] nautilus 1.0.6 and zombie processes

Hello all,

I have just upgraded my system to RedHat 7.2 kernel 2.4.9-31.

I am running Nautilus 1.0.6 and I really love it but whenever I open
up an instance of the graphical shell, a slew of zombie processes are
created.  I've had as many as 243 at one time!!  When I close the
shell, all but one goes way.

Below is my output from top with the Nautilus shell open:

11:51am  up  2:12,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.14, 0.13
199 processes: 101 sleeping, 3 running, 95 zombie, 0 stopped
CPU states: 15.2% user,  3.5% system,  0.0% nice, 81.2% idle

The details of the one remaining zombie process is as follows:

PID   User   Pri    Nice    State    CPU    WCPU   MEM    Name
9841  jkim   9      0       Z                      0.0    true

I understand that this is a known bug and a patch has been issued,
however, I have not been able to find the latest source for Nautilus.
Can anyone enlighten me on where I can get my hands on the latest source
with a fix for this problem?  This is the only issue keeping me from
using Nautilus as my default graphical shell, and i'm sorry but after
using Nautilus the gmc just doesn't cut it anymore.

regards,

jk