Re: [Nautilus-list] Text color in sidebar

on 9/15/01 5:45 PM, Havoc Pennington at hp redhat com wrote:

> IIRC color is now autoselected instead of hardcoded. Apparently for
> the default theme it needs to remain hardcoded, or the autoselection
> needs improving.

Can someone who is familiar with this change take a crack at fixing it? Is
it a simple matter of re-adding the hard coded colors for now?

Was it important to remove those colors from the theme XML files? It seems
that we did it without even testing the themes we removed them from. Or
perhaps they had to be removed from the default theme to prevent other
themes from inheriting them?

    -- Darin