Re: [Nautilus-list] Bookmarks in sidebar tab

<quote who="Ben Ford">

> >/me considers library-based, and CORBA-based approaches using an
> >easy-to-edit XML file format.
>
> /me reminds again that Mozilla is not and will not be a Gnome project.
>
> If you want a common file format, you will need to adopt Mozilla's.  Or
> you can write an application to translate. But don't expect them to
> match your chosen format.

... and/or ask the Galeon developers to participate in a bookmarks
standardisation effort. This would work much like the current thumbnail
standards discussion going on at the moment.

- Jeff

--
   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                far as films go." - Cody Russell (bratsche)