Re: [Nautilus-list] Bookmarks in sidebar tab

On Sat, 2001-09-15 at 16:06, Rafał Hajdacki wrote:
> Are there any plans to create bookmarks view/edit in sidebar tab ?
> I think it would be very nice for some people (those who like Mozilla
> sidebar).

As a kind of aside, how about storing bookmarks in some kind of common
format that can be accessed by Mozilla and Galeon (and any other
application that wants to use URL-based bookmarks). I'm sure I'm not the
first person who's had to face porting their collection of bookmarks
between applications.

/me considers library-based, and CORBA-based approaches using an
easy-to-edit XML file format.

--
Ross