Re: [Nautilus-list] [SUGGESTION] Open File Dialog Windows

le sam 15-09-2001 at 20:14 shaihulud supereva it a écrit :
    Hi, i think that the "open file dialog windows" need to be rewrited. I suggest to use a nautilus istance for this.
    I've realized a screenshot with the gimp that illustrate that i have in mind.

    See the attachment.

    Bye !

    messaggio inviato con Freemail by superEva
    http://www.supereva.it

This looks a lot like the future gnome file selector :-)

http://bug-buddy.org/gnome-file-selector/