[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Scripts Web Page

Hi,

I have created a web page with a couple dozen nautilus scripts I have
run across on the web or written myself, as well as some (very
ill-informed) information about what Nautilus scripts are, how to use
them, and how to write them. It can be found at
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~smueller/Nautilus-Scripts.  I found very
little information out there about what nautilus scripts were or how to
use them, so hopefully others will be able to use this to make their own
nautilus experience better.

I would like to make a request for anyone readign this to please send me
any scripts you have that you think would  be useful to add to this web
page.  And, If I said anything that is incredibly stupid on it, please
let me know that too. And if you know of any other links or information
that should be on this page, let me know as well. Thanks for your
assistance, and I hope others will find this useful.

Shane Mueller

  Shane Mueller                       East Hall 4424
  (734) 647-3698            Cognition and Perception
  smueller umich edu      The University of Michigan
       http://www-personal.umich.edu/~smueller