Re: [Nautilus-list] building nautilus-1.0.5 :-((

on 10/30/01 1:23 PM, Jens Ansorg at liste ja-web de wrote:

> RPM build errors:
>   File not found by glob:
> /var/tmp/gnome-vfs-root/usr/include/libgnomevfs/*.h
>   File not found by glob:
> /var/tmp/gnome-vfs-root/usr/lib/vfs/include/*.h
>
> can anybody advice how to solve these problems?

The source code is fine in those tarballs, but the spec files that are
included in the tarballs are broken. If you want to build with RPM, you'll
have to fix the spec.in files yourself. The ones in gnome-vfs were fixed in
cvs after Toralf Lund reported the problem. You can see the fix here:

<http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=
show&root=/cvs/gnome&subdir=gnome-vfs&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&file=gnome-vfs.s
pec.in&rev2=1.34.2.2&rev1=1.34.2.1>

    -- Darin

PS: I'd prefer it if gnome-vfs questions like this one get asked on the
gnome-vfs list.