[Nautilus-list] Re: native scrollbars (again)

on 10/23/01 12:01 PM, Christopher Blizzard at blizzard mozilla org wrote:

> Darin?  What are the odds of getting these changes in?  They require
> some pretty code Nautilus changes if done right.  ( Do you remember our
> discussions? )

I'm a bit confused.

I remember discussing better web browsing in Nautilus with you, but I don't
remember us coming to any conclusions about what exactly would need to be
added to the Nautilus component API to make multiple windows work.

I have no objection to adding things if I have the time to do the work, and
if someone figures out what work needs to be done. I'd be happy to give
advice to someone who wants to do the work.

I also don't know specifically what you mean by "these changes".

I'm pretty busy right now on other projects, and just getting started on the
port to gnome 2. But I have no objection to changes in the HTML viewing
component in Nautilus.

    -- Darin