Re: [Nautilus-list] Fam support in nautilus

On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 03:21, Rémi Cohen-Scali wrote:

	Hello

    I kown you all have got problems with 1.0.5 release, but I 'd like
    to report a problem with FAM & imon support. When changinh the
    content of a file, the file manager view is not updated to display
    the new file size (when displayed). The monitor actually receives
    the file change event, but no update is made.I didn't find one such
    in bugzilla. Would you like a bugzilla entry ?

Just a note: I am seeing something like this too. I do run Alex's FAM
patches as far as I know, but sometimes files dont seem to appear to the
desktop, and sometimes they show up as 0 bytes. I could this have
something to do with the general "only part of files show up first"
issue?

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::