[Nautilus-list] Fam support in nautilus

Hello

I kown you all have got problems with 1.0.5 release, but I 'd like to report a problem with FAM & imon support. When changinh the content of a file, the file manager view is not updated to display the new file size (when displayed). The monitor actually receives the file change event, but no update is made.I didn't find one such in bugzilla. Would you like a bugzilla entry ?

--
 		   Remi Cohen-Scali
<Remi Cohen-Scali com> 		<rcoscali rcsnet net>