Re: [Nautilus-list] Help finding must-fix for 1.0.5 bugs

On Tue, 2001-10-09 at 18:19, Darin Adler wrote:
    I'm about to do a 1.0.5 release. The usual practice is to just release what
    we have, without a lot of work specific to the release.

    But I'd like to fix any major problems that are either new since the 1.0.4
    release, or so bad that they are worth slowing down the gnome 2 project to
    get fixed.

FAM is currently broken for me. I installed Alex's patches to FAM, and
it now changes the euid to "tigert" like it should. But for some reason,
nothing updates. I touch files, and Nautilus doesnt see the changes,
unless I hit reload. So it thinks it has FAM stuff, since Nautilus
doesnt poll the directories itsef, but for some reason the information
of file changes doesnt go from FAM to nautilus. FAM test program works
fine, so FAM should function here.

There is at least one other guy with the similar problem. My nautilus is
CVS HEAD of yesterday.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::