Re: [Nautilus-list] Help finding must-fix for 1.0.5 bugs

A few days ago (2001-10-05) I built a Nautilus package from CVS and make
install failed because it attempted to install the following files (that
hadn't been created):

help/nautilus-user-manual/C/index.html
help/nautilus-user-manual/es/index.html
help/nautilus-user-manual/ko/index.html
help/nautilus-screenshot-guidelines/C/index.html
help/nautilus-release-notes/C/index.html

I manually created empty files with those names so that I could build
the package.

I will try again tomorrow morning.

--
Evandro