Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Scripts and MIME types

Could it just be something simple, like
#MIME: image/jpeg
or something in the file itself?  I doubt that this would be a big
performance hit, as there aren't going to be thousands of scripts.
Nautilus could even load them lazily or something if startup time is a
problem.  Just a thought.

	--Ryan