[Nautilus-list] detecting automounted nfs dirs

Hi,

I'm wondering if nautilus / gnome-vfs makes any distinction between
automounted nfs dirs (for example home dirs) and ordinary local dirs.

The gnome-vfs nfs module always marks nfs dirs as not local but
when I use any of the "Show blah in blah for local files only"
options in Nautilus it doesn't seem to pick up the fact that my home
dir is nfs mounted.

I think it will work for any nfs mount that is specified in the fstab
(I looked at the volume-monitor code of nautilus)
but it seems to treat automounted dirs the same a local dirs.

Is this correct or am I completely wrong here.

I'm on Solaris BTW.

Stephen.