Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Using the file(1) command to get information about the document format

I noticed this with the StarOffice 6.0 beta. There doesn't seem to be
any way to get Nautilus to distinguish between a StarOffice 6 file --
basically a zip archive full of XML files -- and any miscellaneous zip
archive.

I just tried to check whether the same thing happens with Gnumeric's
gzipped-XML format, but Nautilus froze for some reason. :/

I suppose this is really a gnome-vfs issue.