Re: [Nautilus-list] List View Usability Suggestion

Hi,

while we are on the list view:

it's still not possible to drag a file from list view into a
gnome-terminal. From Icon view it works but not from list view.
This was reportet years ago (at eazel time) but probably got vorgotten
somehow.

best regards
Jens

... looking forward to the 1.0.5 release ... :-))