[Nautilus-list] nautilus-1.0.4-automount patch

There are a few problems with this patch that must be fixed before it can be
committed. I'd like to see another patch with problems fixed before anything
goes into the Nautilus source code.

There is no comment explaining why an automounted volume should not be
ejected by Nautilus. I don't understand the overall theory, and how
"automounted" interacts with "removable" and other volume attributes.

The code does not consistently use the space between the function name and
the opening parenthesis that's needed for Nautilus coding style, nor are
there spaces after parameters everywhere there should be.

There is at least one obvious coding mistake:

> +            g_list_append(autofs_list,g_strdup(ent->mnt_mountp));

This has to be assigned into autofs_list.

The volume_is_automounted function builds a list of the items, but that's a
waste of time since all we do is go through the same list a second time
checking the paths. I'd like to see structure that's more like the latest
version of volume_is_removable.

The check to see if a volume is matches one of the mount paths uses strstr,
which means any substring match. I'm not sure that's correct. It seems to me
that there might be a false positive if part of another mount path happens
to match the volume name.

That's what I see in my first pass looking through the code.

    -- Darin