Re: [Nautilus-list] Translation problems en masse

on 10/1/01 3:59 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen at kenneth gnu org wrote:

> I will try to update tomorrow and then give it a try. I hope time allow
> for this. Btw, why is the preference dialog moved into eel? What is the
> reason behind that, or did I just get it wrong.

The preference dialog is not in eel. There is some shared code about making
preference dialogs in general in eel. The nautilus preference dialog is in
nautilus. This has been this way the entire time eel has existed.

> What is the change that the "forward" and "backward" keybindings change
> before 1.0.5. The currently ones works OK for people with US keyboard,
> but for people stuck with a Danish keyboard that they are really
> terrible, and useless - my fingers just can't make that key combination.
> What about using Alt+arrow keys. This works well for Galeon.

The key bindings changed? When? Can you find me the change log entry for
when they changed?

Once I know why they changed, I can answer your questions.

    -- Darin