Re: [Nautilus-list] Translation problems en masse

I will try to update tomorrow and then give it a try. I hope time allow
for this. Btw, why is the preference dialog moved into eel? What is the
reason behind that, or did I just get it wrong.

What is the change that the "forward" and "backward" keybindings change
before 1.0.5. The currently ones works OK for people with US keyboard,
but for people stuck with a Danish keyboard that they are really
terrible, and useless - my fingers just can't make that key combination.
What about using Alt+arrow keys. This works well for Galeon.

Kenneth