[Nautilus-list] List subject prefix

OK. I've heard from a number of people who strongly want to keep the
[Nautilus-list] prefix. Many of them say that they use the prefix to filter
Nautilus mailing list messages. For the record, I *highly* recommend using
the List-Id header instead of the subject if you are trying to filter
Nautilus mailing list messages.

Now I'd like to hear from any people who strongly want to get rid of the
[Nautilus-list] prefix. Please send mail to me at darin bentspoon com rather
than posting to the list.

    -- Darin