Re: [Nautilus-list] problems setting background

hi all, I try more things:

* disable nautilus to draw the desktop
* go to background options and disable image as background, apply and
all is perfect I have a simple color as background
* enable again nautilus to draw the desktop and horror!! againan image
apear as background, why?

please help me!!!

thanks in advance