[Nautilus-list] help: how to check ximiam instalation

hi all,

I have ximiam 1.4 installed into suse 7.2 system:

I think I have a problem with my ximiam instalation, I try to check if I
have all packages installed using redcarpet (archive/verify instaaltion)
option and it shows a lot of packages that must be removed (I think that
all ximian utilities like abiword and others)

Is there other way to check that my ximiam instalation is ok?, what
hapens if I leave redcarpet to remove all packages that it request? can
I install it again?

thank in advance