Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-1.0.6 stability

On Sat, 2001-11-10 at 03:56, Louis Garcia wrote:
    Since upgrading to 1.0.6 I have suffered a few crashes and freezes. Have
    anyone else experience this?

I am getting some instability if I use the WebDAV stuff in gnome-vfs (go
to http://idisk.mac.com/tigert/Public/ with nautilus*), it works fine
but I frequently have Nautilus crash. It happens usually when I am done
using Nautilus and went to do something else, I just notice that
Nautilus respawned when the background flashed :-)

Nautilus is a lot more stable if I dont use WebDAV or SMB.

Tuomas

[* Use *View as Icons*, that url is NOT a web page but WebDAV, a
filesystem-on-top-of-http. Pretty cool. I think we should default to
icon view for those, right? They are confusing since you just get a "dir
listing denied" if you browse with the web component since there does
not need to be an index.html on the dir..]

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::