[Nautilus-list] Vanilla RH 7.2 Gnome Nautilus Crashing and TImeout

Is anyone else seeing Nautilus freeze up die and timeout periodically? The Nautilus window stops painting, the Gnome desktop icons dissappear, and right-clicking on the desktop doesn't provoke a menu. Logging off and back in or even going down to init 3 and back does nothing. If I wait long enough it resets and everything comes back. I have tried killing all Nautilus and Gnome processes but without luck.

Mike