[Nautilus-list] Nautilus focusing problem

I have noticed 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 that window focus becomes a problem. I
should say that I have set sawfish to affect the input focus when the
mouse enters and exits the window. If I move the mouse over let say
galeon the window becomes active. The nautilus widow however does not
become active when I do the same thing, I have to actually move the
window to make it become active. This behavior is intermittent but
mostly does the wrong thing. I don't remember if this happened < 1.0.5.

I hope I have explained this clearly.

Louis