[Nautilus-list] nautilus 1.0.6

Hi!

Since 1.0.4 I can't install with mozilla source though other products do (like galeon).

I recompiled mozilla with the c++ flags and set the environment variables (that galeon does not need to succeed) and did not get success. For 1.0.4 I cut out tens of lines of your configuration file and got nautilus to compile with mozilla but it was instable. I don't want to try out again. Please look at galeon and how they do it. and please copy their options because they sound more logical.

thanks

Dennis