Re: [Nautilus-list] Feature wish for Nautilus

> And now that we are making wishes I have one as well. It would be

While it doesn't nessesarily hurt anyone to post wishes to the lists, it
probably does your goal of getting the feature implemented very little
good.  The best way of making sure something gets address is to put it in
the bug tracking system, all to often email requests get loast down the
drain of hundereds of daily emails.

bugzilla.gnome.org is your friend :)

Josh .. Yoshi .. Joschi .. xiphoidprocess.com .. eds.org/~joschi