Re: [Nautilus-list] Scrollkeeper integration into Nautilus

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 02:50:50PM -0800, Darin Adler wrote:
> on 10/30/01 10:49 AM, Louise Miller at Louise Miller sun com wrote:
>
> > I have been working on a project that provides index display/search
> > capabilities for the Nautilus Help Browser, I took over from Mary Dwyer.
> > This involves integrating changes to hyperbola component.
>
> Hi. Could one of the folks that have been working on the help component
> please take a look at this? If no one says anything for the next couple of
> days, I'm just going to ask Louise to commit the change without any review.

Darin -

Conceptually, I'm comfortable with this. Louise has been in
discussions with us about the functionality she is adding, and we are
in agreement. I don't feel qualified to comment on the code itself.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/