Re: [Nautilus-list] cleaning out bugzilla

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 09:21:16AM -1100, Jon Allen wrote:
> Hi there -
>
> I'm cleaning out bugzilla.  Considering the current state of Nautilus, I
> think bugs in these areas should be rubber-stamped or closed-out in some
> way.  Many of them simply don't apply to the non-Eazel Nautilus.
>
> 	Eazel Services
> 		(Registration, Vault, Softcat...)
> 	Installer
> 	Online Storage
>
> Are there other components whose bugs should be mass-dealt with? What do
> people think?

I have an interest in keeping the client-side installer code around. Its
the best RPM installer around. And a lot of the Vault/OnlineStorage bugs
are general gnome-vfs WebDAV issues. So I would not get rid of them.

Ian

Understood. Perhaps you could examine the installer and service-related bugs and determine which should stay and which should be closed out?

Jon