Re: [Nautilus-list] Need some help creating a launcher

    John> Try creating a launcher on the panel and then dragging it to the
    John> desktop.  I think that works.

That doesn't seem to work either.  I was able to create the launcher in the
panel, but couldn't drag it to the desktop.  It did the little drag cursor
thing, but when I let up the mouse button the document icon floated back to
the panel.  I tried this with both new and preexisting panel launchers.

Skip