Re: [Nautilus-list] bugzilla, ChangeLog

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 08:59:45AM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> Any word on the status of Nautilus bugzilla?
>
> Also, I've been trying to check in a ChangeLog entry since last night,
> but there's a cvslock on the file. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have fixed the lock on the ChangeLog in the repository.  Sorry but
I don'thave access the machine that Nautilus bugzilla runs on, I think
either mysql is not running or it ran out of diskspace, but as I cannot
logon, so I don't really know.

-R*S
                                   San Francisco, CA
Robin * Slomkowski                 robin slomkowski net