[Nautilus-list] Re: GNOME theme in Mozilla (was GNOME user environment brainstorming)

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> I think that Havoc's "GNOME theme in Mozilla by default" point refers to having a default
> theme for Mozilla that looks like the default theme for GTK and the default theme for
> Sawfish and the default theme for Nautilus. All of these themes collectively would be the
> "GNOME theme" even if the programs don't all use a single common set of theme machinery.

Correct. The default Mozilla theme actually looks quite a bit like the
Raleigh GTK theme which we'll be moving to, so the main issue is using
the GNOME icons for the Mozilla toolbar, along with a few other
tweaks. It won't be perfectly GTK-looking but it will look reasonably
similar.

Havoc