Re: [Nautilus-list] Compiling (from cvs) on debian unstable

Darin Adler wrote:

> On Monday, May 21, 2001, at 03:11  AM, Simeon Walker wrote:
>
> > Making all in intl
> > make[2]: Entering directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus/intl'
> > make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all-no- BUILD_INCLUDED_LIBINTL@',
> > needed by `all-no'.  Stop.
> > make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus/intl'
> > make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus'
> >
> > Does anyone know why this is? Suggestions appreciated.
>
> The problem here is a bug in macros/gnome-gettext.m4 -- I ran into it
> myself today. This bug has been fixed in cvs, so the next Nautilus release
> will have the fix. The same problem plagues almost all GNOME libraries.
> For example, I had to fix it in gnome-libs and in oaf.
>
>      -- Darin

Thanks, the build goes fine and the mozilla component now works
as well :-)

A note for Debian unstable users, the autogen process will fail
with the latest version, 2.5, of autoconf. I reverted to 2.13.

Regards,
Simeon

--
Simeon Walker,                      email: simeon sbs bangor ac uk
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702