Re: [Nautilus-list] Compiling (from cvs) on debian unstable
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Simeon Walker <simeon sbs bangor ac uk>
- Cc: "nautilus-list lists eazel com" <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Compiling (from cvs) on debian unstable
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:56:17 -0700
On Monday, May 21, 2001, at 03:11 AM, Simeon Walker wrote:
Making all in intl
make: Entering directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus/intl'
make: *** No rule to make target `all-no- BUILD_INCLUDED_LIBINTL@',
needed by `all-no'. Stop.
make: Leaving directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus/intl'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: Leaving directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus'
Does anyone know why this is? Suggestions appreciated.
The problem here is a bug in macros/gnome-gettext.m4 -- I ran into it
myself today. This bug has been fixed in cvs, so the next Nautilus release
will have the fix. The same problem plagues almost all GNOME libraries.
For example, I had to fix it in gnome-libs and in oaf.
] [Thread Prev