Re: [Nautilus-list] Compiling (from cvs) on debian unstable

On Monday, May 21, 2001, at 03:11  AM, Simeon Walker wrote:

Making all in intl
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus/intl'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all-no- BUILD_INCLUDED_LIBINTL@',
needed by `all-no'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus/intl'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sim/Sources/nautilus'

Does anyone know why this is? Suggestions appreciated.

The problem here is a bug in macros/gnome-gettext.m4 -- I ran into it myself today. This bug has been fixed in cvs, so the next Nautilus release will have the fix. The same problem plagues almost all GNOME libraries. For example, I had to fix it in gnome-libs and in oaf.

    -- Darin