[Nautilus-list] RE: Scripts

Also, has anyone thought about a central repository for Nautilus
scripts?

There was some discussion of this when the Rss-submissions list went up. Bart and I had a few back/forth mails, here's a half-baked summary:

* Ftp server setup to receive Script submissions (e.g. an "Incoming" directory)

* Someone (or several people) review incoming scripts and place them in a central directory once they are checked out (i.e. they work, security issues are addressed, etc.)

* Small webpage that points Nautilus users to this

On a diff. note, there was also talk of an eventual nautilus.themes.org to centralize themes, rss feeds, and scripts. Although I doubt this is of the highest priority right now, it's something we should think about in the future.

Regards,
Jon Allen