Re: [Nautilus-list] Millicent666 lusability study results

I haven't thought about it enough to comment (other than to say that the
DFM screenshots sure chose an ugly WM  ;), but have you used OS/2?
IMHO, it had the best desktop environment I've seen to date.  Nautilus'
ability to have multiple applications in the right menu is something
that OS/2 has, and was one thing I vocalized when the Eazel folks first
introduced themselves to the Gnome project.  I haven't run OS/2 much
recently, but it was extremely DND and system aware (to the point that
if you renamed an application, its icon would be aware of this--"true"
object orientation, although I'm sure some would disagree on the
definition).  Many OS/2 users have said that if OS/2's workspace manager
were ported to Linux, it would be the ultimate killer desktop.  And
naturally there are areas where it could improve (and I think Nautilus
has some improved features over what IBM implemented).

Just my .02,
Dan