[Nautilus-list] setting icons / backgrounds ala EFM?

EFM allows the user to set fonts and icons(I think) and backgrounds as
follows: Right drag the image or font file into the target window and on
the popup menu you get copy, move, link and set as background or set as
icon or set as font (which then has a menu for font size.

It's a very direct way of making these sorts of changes to the interface
and I don't see how it would get in the way. Should I file a bug report?

--Ben