[Nautilus-list] Re: gnocam camera:// moniker and thumbnailing

Hmm.. I just opened Nautilus by right-clicking on my "home" directory and choosing "open." I then opened the preferences menu. Then I opened it again. Then I thought to look on another desktop. :) Perhaps Nautilus could be taught to open its dialogs in the same place as teh current window. And is there a wy to make Nautilus open a new window if there's not already a window with that view when opening desktop items?

I'll look at the thumbnails problem.

-M