[Nautilus-list] Mozilla 0.9

Hi all

Did anyone tried Mozilla 0.9 (built from SRPM) with the Nautilus RPMs by
Ximian?
First of all, I had to uninstall libnspr4 but it's not a problem because
all the libraries are in Mozilla RPM.

Now, mozilla itself works without problem (and it became really fast!).

But it seems nautilus-mozilla has not survivied. At least, now I cannot
open the HTML pages in Nautilus. Any ideas?

The error message is:

"The Web page view encountered an error and can't continue. You can
choose another view or go to a different location".

Regards,

Sergey