Re: [Nautilus-list] collecting scripts/RSS uris

Wouldn't some forms-based db on a web server be much better than a
mailing list?  Even something simple like the MyYahoo bookmarks
mechanism.  There's got to be a fropen source Apache module to do
something like this.

/me goes to search on freshmeat ...