[Nautilus-list] Re: GNOME CVS: nautilus chyla

on 5/1/01 1:01 PM, Gnome CVS User at gnomecvs cvs gnome org wrote:

> * icons/ardmore/.cvsignore, icons/arlo/.cvsignore,
> icons/arlo/backgrounds/.cvsignore,
> icons/arlo/sidebar_tab_pieces/.cvsignore, icons/villanova/.cvsignore:
> New files, ignore Makefile.in and Makefile.

You have things backwards. These are now-empty directories, and we don't
want .cvsignore files in those directories.

You had leftover Makefile.in and Makefile files in these directories, but
the right fix was to remove them or check out new sources.

In the future, please follow the instructions in HACKING and submit patches
to the Nautilus list or to me before committing.

    -- Darin