Re: [Nautilus-list] User Scripts

Nobody is currently planning to collect scripts as far as I know.

It would be nice to have specific examples of things you'd like to do from
scripts that you can't without more API. I'm not very interested in how
they'd have to be implemented in Nautilus (at this point), just in what
useful capabilities are currently unavailable.

John