Re: [Nautilus-list] fonts on sidebar's tabs problem solved

Ramiro Estrugo wrote:

> This is all true of 1.0.

Ok, I lied.  Its supposed to work in 1.0 as well.

Can you please file a bug for the issue ?  Thanks.

> Already in the CVS HEAD of Nautilus this works much better.  We use the
> font server's configuration to populate the font choices.
>
> Can you elaborate a bit on how "scanning for fonts with locale-specific
> encoding first" should work ?
>
> -re

Also, if you (or any one else that knows about these things) can please
file a bug about the "scanning fonts in locale specific encoding" issue
I would be grateful.  I am interested in knowing how to determine the
charset given a locale.  The rest is easy.

-re