Re: [Nautilus-list] Canceling a drag.

Quoting John Sullivan (sullivan eazel com):
> Jussi,
>
> You can drag with the right mouse button, so you couldn't use that for
> cancelling all drags.

Ouch! True. How about "the other button"?

I really would like to see this done with the mouse, I sometimes press
the right button (I usually do not drag with it) and then begin to
wonder how was the canceling done and then begin to search for my
keyboard and press the esc.

Yours,
Jussi

--
Jussi Hagman                                CS in Åbo Akademi University
Studentbyn 4 D 33                           juhagman abo fi