it crashes everytime:

gdk_rgb_choose_visual () at gdkrgb.c:509
509	  best_visual = tmp_list->data;

#0  gdk_rgb_choose_visual () at gdkrgb.c:509
#1  0x4039ca81 in gdk_rgb_init () at gdkrgb.c:644
#2  0x8070efa in main ()

I've been translating Nautilus 'blind', without being able to test my
translations, for months now. But I'll finally try to track this crash
down now, as I need some current screenshots for my paper. (See why
I'm obnoxiously posting this all over the lists? I promise this is the
last time.)

Has anyone experienced this crash, too? Can it be fixed?

mawa
--
[...] your 'I am an expert' attitude which is much worse than the
"c.o.l.a. attitude" that you like to complain about so much.