Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus features, when??

At the moment we have no specific dates planned for any future features, so
the question "when" can't be answered.

You might want to browse around a little in bugzilla.eazel.com to see which
of the features you care about are currently reported as bugs. Entering new
bug reports for specific issues is always welcomed.

John